Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Nobody reads this, but here's my social dooty awareness for the day.

If you read that blurb 'about me' thing over there in the sidebar, you'll realize I live in the great state of Louisiana, in the New Orleans area, which is famously and incorrectly known though TV for its abundance of horrible Cajun accents (the only people with Cajun accents in New Orleans are the out of towners who visit solely to get fucked up on Bourbon street when celebrating or commiserating LSU football) and that it's obviously Mardi Gras EVERY SINGLE DAY (it isn't).

You also might know, through the wonders of cable news networks, that we currently have an ex-wizard of the KKK running for some public office. I can't be bothered to remember which, but it doesn't matter, because whatever position he's running for, I'll vote for someone else.

Which brings me to my point: Early voting starts today, so go and exercise your right as an American. Or exercise your right and don't. Whatever.

But this is just a reminder for the seven people (if that) who read this blog: early voting is happening now.

Go and ride your bike to the nearest polling place, and proceed to crisscross across the choices, randomly selecting who you wish to win.

And tell The Brain it's going to be an easy ride.



..

No comments:

Post a Comment